Dealing with prior tax return issues

Each and every day we help taxpayers with prior tax problems.  You may have questions that need to get file-old-tax-returnsanswered:

  • I can’t find my tax forms…can you get them for me?
  • Are there any penalties and interest as a result of filing prior tax returns?
  • How long does it take to get all my prior returns filed?
  • I don’t have a lot of money…how much will it cost to get them all filed?
  • Can I go to jail because of my prior tax problems?

We answer all the above questions and more. We do the following for our clients:

  • Go directly to the IRS with a power of attorney (POA) and get all your tax documents for you.
  • Prepare all prior returns, including taxes going back to the 1990’s.
  • Discuss your tax options with you, including a potential offer in compromise.
  • Work to replace any substitute for returns with the actual returns
  • All starting at an affordable rate of $39 per tax return (1040EZ)

And of course we offer a FREE consultation to clients.  So call us today at 1-888-570-1033.old_returns

Our Service Guarantee

So you have nothing to lose.  Our advice will help you assess your situation and provide you valuable insight.  Call us today at 1-888-570-1033.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.